MENU

Slide

Monday, July 28, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!




Adel: Got it from ASOS.com. (:

Felicia: Then when can we go together?!
Hshahaha i don't think your mum is gonna
stop nagging anytime sooooon!

Jess: Dua neh neh your head!
Swimmmmmming! I want! Friday?

Yvette: Hahahahs,
Phew!
Heng my mum is never at home in the afternoon! Lol.
I'm using biore's oil makeup remover. (:
Was using Kose's previously, but switch to this,
but seriously, no difference, works just as well! Hahahas.

Elizabeth: Hahahahs, i've no idea what's the shop's name!
Anyway, you're very pretty!
Hahahahs, my voice is like a kiddie~

Amy: Okay~

Bao: Wahh, console 100 only? It's damn cheaaaaaap.
Aww man, does he sell sony cameras too?
Hahahhas, i hate hair ad shoots.
Wait and wait and wait more only, bore the hell out of meee!

Joanna: Hahahas, you should do one with your bf too!

Doreen: Eh, what is she doign with my photos?
The girl who used my photos on her friendster?
Think last time i msged her on friendster,
But aiyah, i also can't do anything! ):
Thanks for telling me thou!

Cerlyn: Hahahas, thank babe!
I had long hair like 2 years plus ago?

Diii: Thanks babe, you're so sweet! :D

Qing: Hehehe, too bad ah, You slowly waaaaait!
Hahahahahs.

Bao: Hahahas, i think i read on it on peggy's blog already!
Damn gross eh. Slice people's clits and boobs and anus to eat,
Stir fry it somemore! Hahahah, wtf.

Shanee: Thanks babe! Yeah i love her eyes tooooo!
Like puppy eyes!

Farmer: Hahahahs, how come your nick is FARMER!
So cute lah you. Thanks for your compliment! :D
Hahahahs, what school are you from?

Passerby: Hahaha since when did i look good in school? :x
You're from mdis too? Hahahahs.

Sharon: Different sizes got different pricing eh!
Go there check it out! Got so many colours
until i had a hard time choosing loh~

Shasha: Whatever. (:

Juli: Hahahas, thanks!
But having my name is pretty frustrating as well!
Like when people ask for my name,
i gotta repeat like 3, 4 times before they get it!

And like teachers, sometimes they will anyhow call!
Become what "fiddles" "fi-di-lis".
All the stupid stupid thingy luh :x

Passerby: It's ok ok lah, cos i'm born with eye bags already,
So at most it helped abit with my eyebags only,
but it's very hydrating. (:
I think it's around 4 pounds?
around 12-13bucks without shipping?

Anon6878: Hahahas, thanks!

Anon2215: Hahahahs, if i'm going out i won't apply,
come home at night then apply loh, Can go to bed with that. (:

Sher: Yes! Finally! I have to quickly finish my stupid project
then can faster get my cert already!
Don't even know why must do that stupid project loh!

Issacluvhisarse: Helloooooo you back! Hahahahs

Siewyin: Yes finaaaaally! Hahaha, maybe can start
doing abit of freelancing grooming already~








How come so many people are so curious
about how i look with long hair?!

Hahahas, fyi, I've had long hair all my life and
i chopped it off 2 years ago and
i never wanna have long hair again!

Maybe just for now lah,
Maybe when i'm older i'll go for long hair,
but for now, i love my short tresses~!





These photos are reaaaaally old man. I look funny.





...
...
...
...
...
....
...
..
...
...
...
...
..
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
..
...
...
..
..
..
.
.






Oooooomg, can't believe i'm showing you guys this.
This is like, 3 years ago.

i don't think i'm even wearing any eyeliner?!
I look so different! My eyes are like rounder last time lah.
tmd, now my eyes become like longer? wtf.
Omg gross.






2.5 years ago.




I think i look VERY different with long hair.
And i so don't like it!







With Esther, last sunday?
Or last last sunday? My memory is failing me.

After buying my crystals,
had esther's group shoot with another model, xiaoting
at a studio at arab street.






Went to vivocity for dinner and movie with Jessica, Chris and hendra.
I was late and by the time i reach,
She already spent 200 bucks at Forever 21!





Had dinner at Secret Recipe,
And jessica was like entertaining us all with lame jokes/riddles.
Love the monkey dig boogie riddle best.
Hahahahs. dig boogie. Ewwww.

Watched Dark Knight, walao, frigging 3 hours movie,
Sit until my arse cramp already!
But it was freaking awesome!

Love the part where the joker was in the nurse uniform.
I laughed like heeeeell!





After the movie, Chris sent me and Jess home.
Home sweet hoooooome~







I'm being extremely random.
I hate all the blemishes on my chin! @#$%^&

Accompanied grandma to the hospital for her check up yesterday,
Then we went shopping at town, She bought me new curtains,
new bedsheets and quilt covers, nails polishes from Ettusais,
MAC eye primer. Random stuff.





Super cute lah, It's damn tinnnnny~






Boyf blinged his phone toooooo!






Packed my makeup again and added the rack.
My room is like constantly messy lah!
I have like too much things EVERYWHERE.
Too much skincare that i buy and don't actually use,
Too much makeup that i buy that i don't use too.

I know! So waste money!
All the guys reading will be like shaking their heads now.
Eh.. but at least i'm spending my own $$$
and not my boyf's or anything lah!







And i'm finally done with my wall mural!
Mummy helped me to sketched it on my wall
and i painted it all in like, 3 hours?



... I know! Strawberry shortcake!
Took it after i just woke up, so my bed is so so so messy!


The paint is the wrong colour. ):
The brown i wanted was like abit darker and warmer,
This one looks like some LAO SAI colour!
But oh wells, i love it still!






Just ordered OPI's Calender Girl,
China Glaze first and last.








Waiting for photos from esther from the other daaaaay!
I wanna go bath for my peanut and nutella and groom them already~
Their fur is so so so long and messy now!




Sayonara, Loves! (:

No comments: